Friday 3 February 2012

A Co-Creation Session with Nokia

      Since a few days before the session, I had received the invite and was really happy to be having the opportunity to go for a Nokia session. This session was held by the Fronteer Strategic Team and Quantum Mumbai Team, in which we were asked to give our own opinion, present our ideas and create new ones together with the Nokia team of Finland, which was present during the session. The session was completely confidential and I had signed a confidentiality agreement to begin with it.
               As a whole, the entire experience was a different one. It was early 9:30am on the 22nd January, as I reached Taj Palace Hotel, being a passionate photographer too, I couldn’t resist the fact of not having my camera and not having the opportunity to click so many frames I had already captured in my mind. The meeting was on the first floor at the Princess hall before which I had to submit my phones. The entire session was a very inspiring one. Got to make friends with new people from various different professions who talked about their opinions, experiences and even had discussions with them. Got a chance to meet and talk to Jussi, Maya, Blanca, Nadine and others who work for Nokia – Finland, Fronteer Strategic Team and Quantum Mumbai Team. The session was a different experience for me, which not only let me put out my opinions but even take back many things I learnt relating design and many other aspects of the product. Even got a take away incentive vouchers and an amazing Nokia Lumia sweater. The session went on till 4:30pm with breaks in between and we ended with our own Ping Gratitude. Had loads of fun and took back much more.
          This my gratitude and I thank the Nokia Team, Fronteer Strategic Team and Quantum Team Mumbai for such an amazing experience, I hope and am looking forward to get more of such experiences. It was great having that very interactive session. Thank You.


1 comment: