Monday 27 February 2012

Participation Entry for Micromax M Logo Design Contest


I have intended to keep the logo and color flat as that can be optional as for the companies choice

the main emphasis I have given on is my idea and concept for the design form of the logo


- my first design has a very sleek, bold and stylish form to it like phone designs attributes and the form in the center is to show connection/service/network of phones

- my second design is to show what the actual company name depicts, i.e. micro(small) - max(big). The smaller m that exists inside the logo is the micro and the outer form the logo creates is max

- the third design is similar to the second designs concept BUT the form is different as I have tried showing an impact throwing outwards which shows a certain outgoing and impacting attribute about mobile phones through the logo


Link to my Entry: http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a186721a5a77ab5f303a9980bf85693d/345?referral=fb_wall_vote_link&refId=33

No comments:

Post a Comment